West Ham Links!
- Robert Snodgrass is minutes (if not already) away from becoming a Hammer. He’s not the headline grabbing, dream signing fans were hoping for but he’s having a hell of a season and could offer some much needed relief.
- The Mirror is reporting West Ham are ready to give in to the stubborn Marseille board over the price for Dimitri Payet, which would free up funding for our current targets. I say, good, let him go. I’d sell him for less. The way this team has responded since we’ve uprooted the detriment, has been inspiring.
- Reece Oxford is set to join Rangers FC. The Scottish Premiership club is sitting in second place but Aberdeen FC are closing in.
- Lastly, a Kevin Nolan and Carlton Cole reunion looks to be on the agenda as Notts County has inquired for Cole.
World Football Links!
- We’re reaching the quarterfinal stages and Brace The Hammer has all the action ready for you!
AFCON Update: Quarterfinals Set https://t.co/QH0wBsLQI9— Brace The Hammer (@BraceTheHammer) January 26, 2017
- Cristiano Ronaldo is known for his on the pitch heroics. Turns out, he’s pretty bad ass of the pitch too.
Cristiano Ronaldo's charity work is absolutely astonishingPosted by Dream Team on Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- New kits to Tottenham Hotspur have surfaced and we’re not quite sure to make of them. It’s a bit early for this type of thing but Nike might have wanted to get a jump on it. Thoughts?
- Just a reminder from Fourfourtwo.com that football does have a dark side. They have put out what they’re calling, “10 of the ugliest match-fixing scandals in football history”.