West Ham Links!
- There will be a day where we don’t have to speak about Dimitri Payet... but today is not that day. The Frenchman’s house was vandalized by ‘fans’ while he was away visiting his family in France. At this point, just take whatever Marseille is offering. I’m starting to feel bad for him. First his car and now his home. It’s no wonder he’s sent his family to France for their own protection. Sure, he absolutely could have handled this better but the reaction from some fans have been deplorable.
- If you had to pick one...
- Keeping with the Payet theme, rumors out of Camp Slaven suggest he is taking the squad to Dubai next month for training... and Dimitri has not been invited.
- Adrian could be reunited with Big Sam according to this rumor. While I don’t envision West Ham giving up on their practically free insurance keeper, Crystal Palace has incentive to make the offer interesting.
World Football Links!
- Wayne Rooney is officially Manchester United’s all time goal scorer. Here’s a quick highlight reel:
Wayne Rooney is officially Manchester United's all-time record goalscorerPosted by Dream Team on Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Tottenham power couple Dele Alli and Eric Dier have some pretty classic Instagram and Vine videos happening:
Eric Dier trolls Dele about his haircutPosted by 101 Great Goals.com on Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin is trying out for the NBA as he feels that’s the only way he’ll ever win a trophy (shoutout to Shourjya):
Hector Bellerin like a bossPosted by 101 Great Goals.com on Thursday, January 12, 2017
- We spoke about Juventus’s horrid new logo earlier last week and since then a new kit has potentially surfaced for next year. It’s a bit early for this but hell, why not.