West Ham Links!
- Payet apparently showed up 30 minutes late to youth practice yesterday and left after 45 minutes looking upset. Dimitri continues to be dodgy...
If Payet had pulled this stunt on Clough or Shankly.— Alf Garnett (@AlfGarnettTil) January 17, 2017
They'd have gaffer-taped him to the goal post and used his head for target practice! pic.twitter.com/vpIzIR4Bc3
- In case you were on vacation all weekend and don’t believe in modern technology, Jose Fonte has joined West Ham United.
- An under the radar move for West Ham which might pay dividends in a few years is signing U23 England international, Nathan Holland, from Everton.
- Prankster Jimmy Collins has some fun with the 4th official while waiting to come on. (From our friends @ West Ham HQ)
James Collins had a bit of banter with he fourth official on Saturday pic.twitter.com/QwTOZSJDse— West Ham HQ (@WestHam_HQ) January 22, 2017
World Football Links!
- Almost two months after the devastating crash that ended the lives of so many Chapecoense soccer club members and players, survivors and fans return to honor their memory.
- On a lighter note, the good people from Dream Team have put together this gem that will certainly help you get through Monday morning
2016 was pretty crazy for Cristiano Ronaldo and coPosted by Dream Team on Thursday, January 5, 2017
- While they clearly weren’t playing their best, Tottenham ruined Manchester City’s day when they fought back from 2-0 to draw away. Here are some highlights:
Tottenham Hotspur KO Manchester City's Premier League title hopesPosted by 101 Great Goals.com on Saturday, January 21, 2017